Angus thongs and perfect snogging mad about the boy
Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging by Louise Rennison
There are six things very wrong with my life:
1. I have one of those under-the-skin spots that will never come to a head but lurk in a red way for the next two years.
2. It is on my nose
3. I have a three-year-old sister who may have peed somewhere in my room.
4. In fourteen days the summer hols will be over and then it will be back to Stalag 14 and Oberfuhrer Frau Simpson and her bunch of sadistic teachers.
5. I am very ugly and need to go into an ugly home.
6. I went to a party dressed as a stuffed olive.
In this wildly funny journal of a year in the life of Georgia Nicolson, British author Louise Rennison has perfectly captured the soaring joys and bottomless angst of being a teenager. In the spirit of Bridget Joness Diary, this fresh, irreverent, and simply hilarious book will leave you laughing out loud. As Georgia would say, its Fabbity fab fab!
Ava Leigh - Mad About The Boy
Listen to Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging now.
Forgot your username? Send username. Forgot your password? Reset password. Already have an account? Log in. An error has occured - see below:.
The Show Album Version Lenka. Naive Allen, Lily. Who Needs Love Razorlight. Your Song Walsh, Kate. Toothpaste Kisses Maccabees, The. Sugar Mouse Oh, Atoms! Pull Shapes Pipettes, The.
Buy Movie:. Listen the soundtrack online!, The narrative follows fourteen-year-old Georgia Nicholson Groome as she tries to find a boyfriend while also organising her fifteenth birthday party.
Leigh's career first began when she started performing with her school's jazz band. However, Leigh realised that the genre "never, ever worked" for her. She was a big fan of [the British reggae subgenre] Lover's Rock. In , Leigh stated that she hoped to become part of a musical movement bringing singers as opposed to dancehall deejays back to the forefront in reggae. But hopefully me doing this can help signal the start of many more successful new reggae vocalists to come. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.