Feed me tacos and call me pretty
Feed me tacos and call me beautiful: Notebook - Journal - Diary - 110 Lined pages by NOT A BOOKThis author was created to segregate those items which have ISBNs but are not actually books. For more information, see the manual and/or start a thread in the Librarians Group.
When an item which is not a book is imported via ISBN into Goodreads, it does no good to delete it: the item will only be re-imported as long as it remains on the feeder site. (Often these are book-related items which are assigned ISBNs by book publishers so that they can be tracked through their book systems.)
These items should be transferred to the “author” NOT A BOOK. This can be done by editing the individual book record and replacing the existing primary author with the author NOT A BOOK, or, if all of the items on an authors list are not books, the author can be edited and merged entirely into NOT A BOOK.
In the case of items currently credited to an author who is a member of the Goodreads Author program, proceed extremely carefully and contact the author for clarification if there is any question regarding the status of an item as a book, particularly in the case of calendars, workbooks, or blank books with additional content.
These items are not books:
* multi-packs of the same book
*** dumpbin, dump bin, dumpb, dumpbi, dumpbn, dbin, d/bin
*** mixed bin, mixed copy, copy bin, mxd
*** prepak, ppk, stockpack, stock pack
*** shrinkwrap, shrink wrap, s/wrap, swrap
*** x12, x24, x36, x48, 12c, 24c, 36c, 48c, 12cc, 24cc, 36cc, 48cc, 60cc
* promo materials (displays, etc.)
*** counterpack, counter pack, cpack, c/pack, counter display
*** floor display, floordisplay, floor disp, fd, f/d
*** 18fl, 24fl, 27fl, 36fl (fl = floor display)
*** clip strip
* movies (DVD or VHS)
* television episodes
* theatrical production recordings
* music (esp soundtracks) (but not bound sheet music, loose sheet music, or sheet music in electronic form)
* calendars (unless containing additional content)
* diaries and blank books (unless containing additional content)
* unbound maps (as opposed to bound maps in an atlas)
* board games
* stuffed animals/dolls
* decks of cards (including Tarot)
* puzzles (as opposed to puzzle books)
* plaques (inspirational, or otherwise)
* video games
* podcasts discussing books
* untitled books where no verifiable publication information about the book exists (often these are titled Untitled #3 and represent placeholder ISBNs that were never used)
* all book by an author or all books in a series where no published collection of these works exists
* story bundles
Taco Tuesday can happen!! Alllllll the feels!! “Feed me tacos and tell me I’m pretty”
Feed Me Tacos and Tell Me I’m Pretty
Thank you for sharing!
Feed Me Maybe (Call Me Maybe Taco Bell Parody)
Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read. Want to Read saving…. Want to Read Currently Reading Read. Other editions. Enlarge cover. Error rating book. Refresh and try again.
Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read. Want to Read saving…. Want to Read Currently Reading Read. Other editions. Enlarge cover. Error rating book.
Fairy Season. Here at Walmart. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Due to the high volume of feedback, we are unable to respond to individual comments. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.