Graded chinese reader 500 words
Graded Chinese Reader 500 Words: Selected Abridged Chinese Contemporary Mini-stories (W/MP3) by Shi JiThis is the fourth book of the Graded Chinese Reader series tailoring for foreigner Chinese language learners at new HSK Level 2 & 3 or above. The book can both serve as a Chinese reading textbook and also an after-school extensive reading material. It includes 15 award-winning mini-stories from China. The book has the following features:
1. Abridged versions of mini-stories written by contemporary Chinese writers, reflecting the everyday lives of ordinary Chinese people.
2. The vocabulary in this book consists of 500 essential Chinese words, which are mainly chosen based on the first 500 Chinese words of the 1,500 high frequency words in the International Curriculum for Chinese Language Education (2008). The book also includes some of the 600 Chinese words of the Chinese Proficiency Test Syllabus Level 3 (2009). The 500 high frequency words along with some new HSK Level 3 words that appear in the book are all included in the glossary.
3. Commonly used words appear in high frequency to form concise and short sentences with complete structure.
4. Pinyin is added to the complete text, English notes or sample sentences for difficult words and sentences are provided; The same side note may appear again in the following articles to facilitate readers who want to choose an article of interest from those offered.
5. Guide to Reading and About the Author in English, and Questions in Chinese are provided for each story.
6. Accompanied by original illustrations and a CD in MP3 format.
500 Words Every Chinese Beginner Must Know
Graded Chinese Reader 500 words
The stories consist of both Characters and Pinyin on alternating lines, with a supplied card to allow you to hide the pinyin while you read if you want to focus on practicing reading with just the characters. There is also a supplied CD so that you can listen while you read and improve listening skills. Details: [ Pages, The stories mostly range from pages with approx. Each story has a full-page illustration and guide to reading before it starts; alternating lines of characters and pinyin, with thick margins to give definitions and examples of words outside the word vocabulary limit for each page of the story; and questions about the story to test comprehension at the end. At the back of the book there is a page dictionary with all of the words used in the stories. For many people, a key selling point of this book is the card included to hide the pinyin while you read the stories.
This is the fourth book of the Graded Chinese Reader series tailoring for foreigner Chinese language learners at new HSK Level 2 & 3 or above. It includes 15 award-winning mini-stories from China. The Rise of the Monkey King: A Story in Simplified Chinese and Pinyin, Word.
time of my life song