Pathfinder ships of the inner sea pdf
Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Ships of the Inner Sea by Benjamin BruckHigh Seas, High Adventure!
Not all adventures take place on land—the ships that sail the waters of the Inner Sea and surrounding oceans provide countless sources of excitement, plunder, and naval exploits. Whether the adventurers are simple passengers attacked by pirates or intrepid sailors running an enemy blockade, the ships presented in this book give Game Masters the tools they need to run fantastic adventures on the open sea.
Inside you’ll find seven unique ships, each with a captivating history, a detailed map with deck-by-deck descriptions, and backgrounds and statistics for the ship’s captain and crew. Whether they’re part of the Skulls & Shackles Adventure Path or a seaworthy campaign of your very own, the following vessels are sure to spice up any nautical adventure:
- The Burnt Saffron, a slave galley said to have strange powers granted by Asmodeus in exchange for spreading slavery throughout the Inner Sea.
- The Cetaceal, an Andoren ship serving the Gray Corsairs, the naval branch of the abolitionist Eagle Knights.
- The Hu-Hazhong, a Tian junk from the distant Dragon Empires, traversing the waters of the Inner Sea with ambitions of lucrative trading.
- The Impervious, a Chelish man-o’-war carrying a contingent of merciless Hellknights and part of the blockade against Pezzack.
- The Kraken’s Spite, a viking longship built from the wreckage of a doomed invasion fleet, now serving no king and calling no port home.
- The Mark of Yunnarius, a ghost ship captained by a vengeful banshee, haunting the edge of the Eye of Abendego.
- The Ravishing Ruby, a pirate ship with a ruthless captain intent on retrieving her stolen magical treasure map, no matter the cost.
Cover art by Alex Aparin
The Inner Sea World Guide
Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Ships of the Inner Sea
Pirates sail many different bodies of water in search of plunder. Those who prove handy on a ship might rise to the rank of captain and command their own ships. Deep Sea pirates are adept at both sailing and sword fighting, and most have looked death in the face more than once. They possess a variety of skills that prove useful when sailing and plundering, and two deep sea pirates might be quite different from each other. While many sailors work as pirates, those experienced enough to take levels in this prestige class show more talent than do common deck hands. Alignment : Deep Sea pirates are often chaotic and rarely good, but can be any non-lawful alignment.
A memorial thread can be found here. Forums New posts Search forums. What's new New posts New profile posts Latest activity. Users Current visitors New profile posts Search profile posts. Log in Register. Search titles only. Search Advanced search….
Home What's new Latest activity Authors. Forums Forum list Search forums. Resources Latest reviews Search resources. Members Current visitors New profile posts Search profile posts. Log in Register. Search titles only.
Download Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Ships of the Inner Sea book pdf | audio id:jg7j0hk
Ross Works by Owen K. Stephens Works by James L. Hidden category: Uses Book template. ISBN Pathfinder Campaign Setting.
Jackson , Philip A. Lee , and John Mangrum , was released in October Inside you'll find seven unique ships, each with a captivating history, a detailed map with deck-by-deck descriptions, and backgrounds and statistics for the ship's captain and crew. Jackson Works by Philip A. Lee Works by John Mangrum.