Mlp comic issue 1 read online
My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic #1 by Katie Cook*What I liked:
- The art looks amazing. There is so much to discover in the background, and I love the expressions of the ponies
- Great references to movies like IT
- Tongue-in-cheek humour
- Even though you know no one will get hurt, the story is exciting and keeps you turning the pages
- All ponies have distinct different personalities
What I didnt like:
- The story is told in five parts; I didnt care much for the first part
- Feel-good message overload. Yes, I get that love conquers all and I dont mind the ponies actually saying it out loud, but please not again, and again, and again
- Sometimes the art was so all over the place that I didnt know where to look first (Im a complete comic noob though - it might not bother other people)
Verdict: Load of fun, would love to read next parts
* This is a review of all the Friendship is Magic comics combined, which I received for review from Netgalley
"Wild Cats" MLP Comic Reading
My Little Pony: Legends of Magic #1
See More by MadefireStudios. Featured in collections. MLP comics by Chatterbeast. Motion books - MLP by evgeniytrifonov. Featured in groups See All. Visual Art Original Work Animation.
According to Diamond Comics' sales rankings for the year , issue 1 is ranked 90th in total unit sales; in dollar sales, it's ranked 61th. It's also by far the best selling IDW comic in All links to the online shops provided in the list below are just examples where the comics can be bought. We don't get any money for linking specific websites. The six regular covers are drawn by Andy Price.
It consists of original story arcs set after the second season of the show. Rainbow Dash's cutie mark is often drawn backwards in relation to her appearance in the show due to an initial misconception caused by inaccurate merchandise; Heather Breckel, the colorist of the main series, stated that she continued drawing it that way for consistency to avoid confusion. The first issue's third, fourth, ninth, and sixteenth pages were displayed at the New York My Little Pony Project Two characters appearing in the series are Octavia Melody and Jim, "a very specific character" named by Katie Cook, implicitly after Jim Miller. The series so far consists of original stories set after the events of the second season of the show ,  occurring before the final episode of the third season. As of issue 13, stories are set after Twilight's princess coronation.
Get A Copy
IDW Publishing , an American comic publisher which has been publishing tie-in comic books to Hasbro properties since , began to publish monthly My Little Pony comics beginning in November The comics published so far are based on the characters from the relaunch of the franchise and its television series My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic , as well as the anthropomorphic spin-off Equestria Girls.